Remember end August Fresh Meals Solutions announced the launch (end 2009) of the FreshMealsMagic.
In the meantime Frank Hsu (you secretive thing!) has put up the SousVideMagic 1500D for sale.
What is new with the SousVideMagic 1500D compared to the 1500 B/C versions?
- The power capacity has been raised from 2,000 W to 3,000 W
- 2 digit screens are now available (one for the temperature and one for the timer)
- Possibility to control the temperature of a large pot, up to 35 L
The price of te SousVideMagic 1500D is still very competitive USD 159!
For your information the global cost for the SousVideMagic 1500D to be sent to Europe should be around:
- SousVideMagic 1500D: USD 159 + USD 25 = USD 184 incl. sending to Europe
- Custom duties: EUR 35
- Basic rice cooker: EUR 45
- Input power cord and socket adaptor: approx EUR 16.
Grant total (1 EUR = 1.5 USD): EUR 218
Frank, what about the FreshMealsMagic Bubbler? When will you launch it?
I am sorry not being able to answer to all your questions about the Swid but I am very busy at the moment. The best way to illustrate the precision, size and power of the pump is to watch the video I just made.
I didn’t have time to translate my comments in English but I am sure you’ll understand.
So far I am very satisfied of this appliance which is the most competitive immersion circulator of the market: EUR 449 incl. VAT and shipping costs.
Here is a comparision table of immersion circulators dedicated to sous vide.
Addélice confirmed the swid will be available this week.