Remember end August Fresh Meals Solutions announced the launch (end 2009) of the FreshMealsMagic.
In the meantime Frank Hsu (you secretive thing!) has put up the SousVideMagic 1500D for sale.
What is new with the SousVideMagic 1500D compared to the 1500 B/C versions?
- The power capacity has been raised from 2,000 W to 3,000 W
- 2 digit screens are now available (one for the temperature and one for the timer)
- Possibility to control the temperature of a large pot, up to 35 L
The price of te SousVideMagic 1500D is still very competitive USD 159!
For your information the global cost for the SousVideMagic 1500D to be sent to Europe should be around:
- SousVideMagic 1500D: USD 159 + USD 25 = USD 184 incl. sending to Europe
- Custom duties: EUR 35
- Basic rice cooker: EUR 45
- Input power cord and socket adaptor: approx EUR 16.
Grant total (1 EUR = 1.5 USD): EUR 218
Frank, what about the FreshMealsMagic Bubbler? When will you launch it?